Happy Birthday Peter

Bryson

apolgies for my unaceptable tardiness but Happy Birthday Peter

So I'm guessing B-52s are something I should invesigate in the "safe" area of my local, rather than in a pub with god knows how many technicians - I might make a fool of myself
I'm sure they will all be just as drunk ;)

Also..

in a pub with god knows how many technicians
should somebody maybee start a poll to get some idea of numbers?

apolgies for my unaceptable tardiness but Happy Birthday Peter

So I'm guessing B-52s are something I should invesigate in the "safe" area of my local, rather than in a pub with god knows how many technicians - I might make a fool of myself
I'm sure they will all be just as drunk ;)

Also..

in a pub with god knows how many technicians
should somebody maybee start a poll to get some idea of numbers?

Well I can't stay too late - must be out of london by 5ish...."spoilsport"

If you ever find a pub that makes one, I'll be impressed.

Like all the best cocktails, it can only be made properly in a cocktail bar by a PROPER barman (or woman). But it's great fun. Others to try: Tequila Sunrise, Black/White Russian, Kir Royale, Margarita, Dalquiri.

Also, whilst you're at it, some cocktail bars do Hoegaarden (try it!). Or Leffe. Good stuff.

--N

If you ever find a pub that makes one, I'll be impressed.

Like all the best cocktails, it can only be made properly in a cocktail bar by a PROPER barman (or woman). But it's great fun. Others to try: Tequila Sunrise, Black/White Russian, Kir Royale, Margarita, Dalquiri.

Also, whilst you're at it, some cocktail bars do Hoegaarden (try it!). Or Leffe. Good stuff.

--N

Well there is a cocktail bar in Bristol that does all cocktails for £2 during happy hour, which runs from 4:30 till 11 on a monday night....think I might venture there some time soon

one to try if you can find anywhere that does it (I doubt you will, I have only manedged in the middle east) is one called a "polish buterfly" but make sure to have a full 2 pints of water next to you as if any is left in you throut it wall litrally burn through.

its hard to get here as the main ingredent is 955 proof and can only be brought in Israel, it can be inported but only 1 bottle at a time... I always like to have a bottle in my bar ;)

I was off sampling the delights of adult life - cocktails, etc.

Tart! ;)

What's the matter with proper grown-up drinks?! "Let's hear it for the beer! All hail to the ale!" (With apologies to Al Murray ...)

Archived