Wing for Titan One/Mobile?

Jamtastic3

Hi BR,

Any users of Titan One or Mobile software? Looking for a piece of wing hardware that it is compatible with the two. I've used the Mobile wing and that's great, but it's a bit expensive to buy. Is there anything out there that is even just physical faders that will work with both of these software?

Cheers!

If the remote app doesn't (and I could see how it could be a sensible restriction for Avo to impose), one other option is use a VNC program into the laptop that is running Titan One, and achieve remote control that way. It won't be as neat as an Avo-designed app, but would get you the functionality you need.

There need to be hardware restrictions otherwise it's just giving software away that costs a great deal to develop. Avolites are no different from other manufacturers in this regard. The majority of applications for this sort of thing are commercial and so the costs for hardware are not unreasonable IMO.

The remote is compatible with T1. You can download both T1 and the app for free and try ;)

The remote is compatible with T1. You can download both T1 and the app for free and try ;)

Excellent, thanks. I would try but the PC is still running Vista (not compatible with V7). This might be my reason to upgrade the laptop though http://www.blue-room.org.uk/public/style_emoticons/default/wink.gif

Shame. Titan One is a great piece of software but it's great to have a set of physical faders onboard at shows sometimes.

They do the titan mobile if you wanted faders and buttons

http://www.avolites.com/products/control/titan-mobile

I know about Titan Mobile but it's expensive to buy! Again though, a really nice piece of equipment to use (still trying to figure out how to use the macro/execution buttons to their full potential!)

Archived