Beanstalk collapse Investigation

djw1981

What do people make of this Beanstalk collapse Investigation

Basically they are saying that the platform was not up to purpose even when specially amde by a reputable company, and that performers on the beanstalk needed to harnessed in case of collapse. I understnd the need for harnessing should they ahve fallen off the platform, but surely being harnessed to it in the event of collapse could have resulted in worse injuries?

What do people make of this... SNIP

I think that until all investigations have been completed by all parties concerned and we get some real facts, and not a press release, then there isn't much that can be learned.

Was this a Qdos production, I went to see jack and the beanstalk in birmingham which had the same sort of system. This saw joe pascale (jack) fall from the beanstalk when he climbed down to disappear.

When watching knowing that the actor was climbing down the back of the beanstalk it was swaying alot.

Was this a edos production I went to see jack and the beanstalk in birmingham which had the same sort of stystem and this also saw joe pascale (jack) fall from if wen climb down.

I have to say wen watching know that the actor was climbing down the back of the beanstalk it was swaying alot.

Please use english and spell check - it is so hard making this make any sense.

If you mean QDOS, no - it wasn't.

and this also saw joe pascale (jack) fall from if wen climb down. - No idea what this means?

have to say wen watching know that the actor was climbing down the back of the beanstalk it was swaying alot. - same again.

Please post in plain english - this looks like it's been run through the google learn to speak klingon gadget.

Please, The next report worthy of comment will be the HSE Accident Report, Til then, non technically reported views on the subject and trial by journalist will not help and may even prejudice a fair and responsible investigation.

Sorry if I did not make my original post clear. My complaint was that they were blaming and naming companies involved and basiclaly rubbishing their reputation before an inquiry was complete. I could not care who was to blame in one sense, but the media treatment was my main complaint that it could affect peoples views of professional companies whom some of us deal with regularly (and others like myself deal with their products) and thus lead to them having business difficultues just because some Journo on a Friday decides to file a story in the local rag. This local rag though is also often syndicated across one Scottish newspaper and one National. This is why I did not name the comnpanies because they are innocent unitl a court decides otherwise.

Archived