Crew or Technicians who speak Russian

Hi guys.

I am looking to get in contact with crew and technicians who speak Russian as their first or second language.

If you know of anyone please PM me their contact details or ask them to drop me an email john@diamondeventservices.com

Thanks in advance.

Hi guys.

I am looking to get in contact with crew and technicians who speak Russian as their first or second language.

If you know of anyone please PM me their contact details or ask them to drop me an email john@diamondeventservices.com

Thanks in advance.

Contact Ellen Kent Opera. They turn up mob handed with various Eastern European crews, orchestra etc.

Morning John; Jive has reminded me that JD used to have a few Russian speakers down at Showforce and he may also have picked up John-Henri's Hungarians. (I miss that man.)

JD was in the Gulf last time I looked but is in touch by email through Showforce Stratford. He should have the Easterners details even if they aren't signed up.

JohnBoy Roberts of A&J BigTops has an entirely Hungarian crew a few of whom stay over winter and a few speak Russian so he may have more contacts.

Best of, hope that helps.

Archived