Folding Screen

musht

It comes down really nicely - love the way the modules all kind of fold up. It looks very much like a stab on the motors and then it just fails...

Not the most expensive mistake I've heard of: Apparently someone reversed a truck into an Airbus A380 wing in the factory. Because they're made in pairs, that meant both were scrapped. That was £M worth of damage....

Having not worked with screens before, ok so the modules dropped, but the bottom ones would be trashed, would the ones at the top be "better"? and would they not all be somewhat robust. It doesn't look the same as dropping a light.

As always when I see something like this - why were they filming it? Did they know something was going to happen?

Doesn't everyone film everything these days? Life is experienced through the screen of your smartphone.

Cynicism aside, I guess they were just recording the setup procedure for some reason, maybe future training?

Archived