hiring a behringer x32 in the north west of england

S&L

• 8 months later...
Just bumping this thread as I'm considering buying an X32 Compact. Occasionally I'll find myself doing a slightly bigger than usual gig which would need a snake and probably a few extra inputs. The logical solution would be to hire an S16, the question is, would a hire company dry hire me an S16 and cat5 without the desk (and for how much)?

Just bumping this thread as I'm considering buying an X32 Compact. Occasionally I'll find myself doing a slightly bigger than usual gig which would need a snake and probably a few extra inputs. The logical solution would be to hire an S16, the question is, would a hire company dry hire me an S16 and cat5 without the desk (and for how much)?

yes, if available - Jonathan at Indivisual has at least one cat5 set - 2 x s16 plus cat5 cable drum (not sure of length), in a tidy flight case - you would need to call him for a price or PM him here, I do remember what he quoted me, I just don't know if that price is for trade or whether it has changed - his ID here is ferretwrangler.

very helpful and approachable - I have hired the x32 several times from his company.

Thanks for the kind words SL - Hi Sam, Happy to assist. We have X32s, S16s and CAt5s in stock. Please don't hesitate to get in touch if we can help.

Sounds good, it is only a couple of gigs a year where I'd need them, mostly if it's too big for my rig I pass it on to my mate's PA company.

Archived