New Address for AJS Theatre Supplies

ojc123

Iv just odered some stuff from them before easter. Does this mean the college I work at has lost there money? I cant get hold of them on either email or phone and they have taken the money and given me an invoice which has been paid but no delivary.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As things stand today they are still, technically, in business. Companies House has not been notified that they are in administration (although there is a delay from notification to the notice appearing on the register).

That said, they do appear to be in trouble...

Accounting Reference Date: 31/10

Last Accounts Made Up To: 31/10/2010 (TOTAL EXEMPTION SMALL)

Next Accounts Due: 31/07/2012 OVERDUE

Last Return Made Up To: 24/11/2011

Next Return Due: 22/12/2012 OVERDUE

I suggest you get your finance department on the case.

Iv just odered some stuff from them before easter. Does this mean the college I work at has lost there money? I cant get hold of them on either email or phone and they have taken the money and given me an invoice which has been paid but no delivary.

The situation you're describing is similar to others I've heard about from other folk, I don't think your college will be alone in their dilemmna.

I must say it's very rare for a college finance department to pay an invoice before delivery, unless it's a pro forma, and issuing a proforma to a college suggests at the minimum that cash-flow, and liquidity are a bit suspect. My own cash is always VERY low, but doing business with schools and colleges means you have to build in enough to cover the usual long delay time before they settle.

• 4 weeks later...

As far as we are aware via industry sources AJS have gone out of business,

KAVE Theatre Services would be pleased to offer our assistance to any AJS customers.

Please feel free to contact us on 01444 245500 or email us at sales@kave.co.uk

Our address is Units 1&2, 55 Victoria Road, Burgess Hill, West Sussex, RH15 9LH

Our website can be found at www.kave.co.uk however it is undergoing a redesign after our hosting co had a problem with hardware but our web shop and ebay shops are still working and can be reached from the links on the temporary home page.

Our address is Units 1&2, 55 Victoria Road, Burgess Hill, West Sussex, RH15 9LH

Have you got a trade counter if I wanted to walk in and pick something up, OOI?

Hi yes we have a trade counter open Monday - Friday 10am until 6pm and Sturday from 10am until 1pm

Give us a call to make sure we have what you want and we can have it ready for you

Hi yes we have a trade counter open Monday - Friday 10am until 6pm and Sturday from 10am until 1pm

Give us a call to make sure we have what you want and we can have it ready for you

Goodo - nothing in mind ATM just for future ref.

iandlv "As far as we are aware via industry sources AJS have gone out of business",

Although it seems pretty likely, how official is that statement?

Apologies for cut and paste people - one day I'll work out how to use the quote function on here :D

I have no reason to doubt the person who imformed me as they are one of my suppliers

iandlv "As far as we are aware via industry sources AJS have gone out of business",

Although it seems pretty likely, how official is that statement?

Apologies for cut and paste people - one day I'll work out how to use the quote function on here :D

• 2 weeks later...

If it helps anyone, CPS over in Christchurch are only a few miles from AJS in Ringwood.

We have a massive hire department and a fully stocked walk in trade counter.

CPS have been around since the mid 1990's and we are helping lots of ex AJS customers.

We are at Unit 14, Airfield Road, Christchurch, BH23 3TG

01202 57 2000

www.cpsgroup.co.uk

• 5 months later...

Archived