toy lights

Hello folks,

looking for some 1/25 scale theatre lanters - have seen them on (for example) a model of a stage / truss that was being sold with some Kiss dolls on Ebay recently but have seen others at various shows / open days that involve modelboxes and wondered if anybody knew of anyone who makes 'em?

You could get some full size lights and then borrow the machine from honey I shrunk the kids and make them the size that you need, hell why not go the whole hog and just shrink a real theatre, saves on model building time...

paul...

(am I not being helpful again?)

We use Par 16s with profile adaptors to emulate the effect of various fixtures in our low voltage rig at RWCMD, but they are still pretty wide angle and obviously the fixtures themselves are much bigger than 1:25. They're good for giving the effect of groups of lanterns though.

thanks for all your replies - specially you slim... I'll remember how helpful you've been next time you want to avoid an overnighter be gettting in early... ;) ;)

Thanks also Bryson but no, I want working ones - I know they exist its just that googling aint offering much help...

We use Par 16s with profile adaptors to emulate the effect of various fixtures in our low voltage rig at RWCMD

I remember them! Although when I was there the "profile adaptors" consisted of a roll of blackwrap round each birdie. Looked ridiculous but just about got the job done... ish

quite cool and this may very well be what you are looking for

Nice, but blooming expensive!

Archived