Act 6 Dimmer

daifuse

I've got some. PM sent.

Edit: Also what's the odd behaviour?

For some reason I haven't received your PM. The odd behaviour is non-repeatable dimming levels - and its not the voltage from the desk. I suspect something is warming up and changing in value or a dodgy (dry) joint somewhere.

(Will contact you after the weekend - I'm off to enjoy a break at a country park before getting involved with a music festival!)

I have one that was doing something similar which I tracked down to being the transformer. The odd knock would either send it screwy or fix it.

I've sent another PM, it only my email address, so feel free to send me one.

Alister: I've sent you one as well..

Many thanks. Reply sent.

As these are likely to be of interest to quite a few people in the BR community is it worth putting them on-line somewhere? If you don't have access to reliable long-term server space them let me have a copy and I'll put them up.

I have one that was doing something similar which I tracked down to being the transformer. The odd knock would either send it screwy or fix it.

I've got a stock of replacement transformers (the Clairtronics style ones with the mounting flanges on the corners) which I had made for the earlier models.

Dave

• 3 weeks later...

Archived