tutorial help

labby

Hi guys. I have a leapfrog 96 in a 200 seat local theatre . I have been teaching myself how to use the desk and im looking for tutorials or books that explain tracking, groups, palletts, and macros. the books I have do not cover these topics and the manual isnt very helpful. can anyone suggest anything that can help me. thanks in advance

The most helpful thing for you may be to attend one of the training courses that Zero 88 put on from time to time. This will mean a trip to the mainland, but you'll get far more out of it than following a tutorial by yourself.

Having recently finished reading Brad Schiller's rather good book on automated lighting programming, I would highly recommend it. It covers all the topics you've asked about and gives a very useful overview of all aspects of programming, without being biased towards any particular desk / manufacturer.

http://images-eu.amazon.com/images/P/024081553X.01.MZZZZZZZ.jpg

Edit: Tried (and failed?) to fix Amazon link...

Edit: Wrong sort of brackets! Use [ and ]

Archived