Fixtures

soundesk

Dave - the CONVENTIONALS section of the latest fixture file for Fat Frog (Release 23c) does have an RGB+D profile which should fit your needs. The Fat Frog downloads section is quite hard to find on the Zero 88 website but is at http://zero88.com/support/index.php?/Knowledgebase/List/Index/58/downloads (which includes the Fixture Tools if you prefer to make your own named profile instead) in case you were not aware of it.

Peter

To be honest there are many fixtures as LEDs that go RGB, Dim. My Lanta Tri LEDs have that plus a strobe channel, which I guess you just ignore. Dont make the seconi=unit start at channel five though!

Nick - I used loads of both Tri2 and Quad Lanta's for a musical last year, and I am pretty sure the Tri2 was IRGB and the quads IRGBW for control - although both had an option which used more channels to include sound-to-light if I remember correctly! Maybe you have MK I or Mk III which are different?

Of course, the OP needs to check his manual to make sure that he is using the channels his LEDs are expecting (and not miss any out) and ensure they are configured to match what the desk is using - but he did say RGB+dim in his clarification?

Peter

Nope my Tri LEDs must be different to those you refer to http://lantalighting...%20Handbook.pdf

And they are on a show now running as I suggested

Hi Nick - You have the Tri Mk I. The Mk II and Mk III don't have this option - wonder why they changed their minds (maybe the more powerful LEDs don't like strobing or don't strobe well - but can't think why)? Peter

Archived