Anyone used this Phantom PSU unit. (Soundking)

Bazz339

I'd be tempted to stick a mini mixer in there. This would give you the phantom and some tonal control as well.

I know you said 2 channels but the next model up from this http://www.studiospares.com/mixers-analogue/behringer-xenyx-502/invt/380760/?htxt=%2FUvRjc0xAaKk26JwgsxcsV6E2gjpK53ITJCPcypNRrR6jhjYX3SDlEUFWaOdTpLU0xVcTayKYYOc%0Aw4t9gBa9qg%3D%3D should see you right.

I'd be tempted to stick a mini mixer in there. This would give you the phantom and some tonal control as well.

I know you said 2 channels but the next model up from this http://www.studiospa...4t9gBa9qg%3D%3D should see you right.

Additional controls for people to fiddle with I am afraid. The induction loop amplifier has tone controls, the mics used will have similar characteristics.

As it happens we just this week picked up one of these from CPC, slightly cheaper than your Studiospares option.

Different application, but there can't be a great deal inside these boxes if they're just there to provide phantom volts and a pass-thru for the mic line.

E2A - this one does indeed have an external PSU

As it happens we just this week picked up one of these from CPC, slightly cheaper than your Studiospares option.

Different application, but there can't be a great deal inside these boxes if they're just there to provide phantom volts and a pass-thru for the mic line.

E2A - this one does indeed have an external PSU

Single channel I am afraid. Could not find a dual channel version.

Is the induction loop a stereo affair?

I thought they tended to be mono...

CPC do have a 2 channel model - here.

Or a couple of the even cheaper singles at below £17 each

The induciton loop is mono, however there are two microphone inputs into the amplifier, both of which I wish to have phantom power available on.

Thank you for the replies. I have bought the unit I was asking about, if there I any problems with it I will let the group know.

Archived