Fat Frog

astuartm

Hi..

I have a fat frog in the theatre I work in which does not power up. The symptoms are that when the power supply is plugged in every led flashes and the screen reads FAT FROG. As I am new in this theatre I don't know much about its history but have a feeling that at one time it got wet. Is there anybody who can help me with any advice on trouble shooting to identify where the problem may lie. All connections on the boards are OK. Does anybody keep spares for this board anymore?

Your best bet would be to give Zero 88 a call, all their information is here http://zero88.com/contact-and-support

This really is the best way forward. OK, so your desk is going to be years out of warranty, but regardless there are many people here who can vouch for just how helpful Zero88 can be.

If you can get it, have the serial number to hand, as it might be useful.

Your best bet would be to give Zero 88 a call, all their information is here http://zero88.com/contact-and-support

This really is the best way forward. OK, so your desk is going to be years out of warranty, but regardless there are many people here who can vouch for just how helpful Zero88 can be.

If you can get it, have the serial number to hand, as it might be useful.

I sent an email last week with specifics but got no reply as I think they are bogged down in server upgrades at the moment. Being a newbee I cant post on their forum as the verification does not appear to work.

I'd say give them a friendly phonecall and ask if they could look at it again, we're all guilty of forgetting things from time to time ;) If that comes to no avail, I'm sure your local hire/sales companies would be willing to give you a hand, or source parts/repair for you.

Northern Light

Black-Light

Thanks all for the prompt replies...

I sent an email last week with specifics but got no reply as I think they are bogged down in server upgrades at the moment. Being a newbee I cant post on their forum as the verification does not appear to work.

Hi Stuart

This should be fixed now. In the mean time, as others have suggested, picking up the phone is always a great way to get information from us. We're pretty friendly.

Peter

Can I third the comments about actually calling Zero88 direct. You will always get a name you recognise and they will always talk you through checking. Dont fall for the I have sent an email so that is okay. Most people will/can answer the phone long before the trawl through the emails at the end of the day

Archived