Leapfrog bug or fault?

Nicktaylor

I have show programmed with movers for the first time. It has been fine until tonight for final dress when I wanted to do some tweaks. For some reason I appear to have lost pan control of any movers. Tried a power reset but permanent cure. Any ideas guys, or after the show in for its first service? Its the first wheel on the left, old style Frog

Hi Nick

Try booting the desk up with the F1 key held - this will boot the desk into test mode. Using the flash buttons under the channel faders, you can select an internal test. One of these tests displays the read out from the three control wheels on the main LCD screen - check that moving the pan wheel actually does give changes in value. If this doesn't read values, the chances are that the sense PCB has become dislodged on the wheel. This is generally an easy fix - I'd suggest you give the office a call and get someone to talk you through it, if you're comfortable with a screwdriver. +44 (0)1633 838088.

I hope this helps,

Peter

You know what, I thought the Peter who answered was the Kirkup from Zero88! Update, I nipped down took the lid off for the first time and I think the sensor may have been a bit loose. Gave it a blow and clicked it back in and all seems fine. I must say I am not sure about the F1 bit as although it did go into some sort of mode it did not appear to be doing a test sequence!

Anyway thanks once again for such a prompt answer!

My desk is mobile so it gets knock about in its case, and I guess that is why something like this has happened

Archived