cost of titan and WYSIWYG 24

pateman90

Hi Chris

Titan mobile has a uk List price of £2640+VAT

Wyg is now at R28, and price would depend on what type of Wyg you want.

Please feel free to give me a call on 01494 838329 to discuss your requirements.

Paul

I am actually looking at selling. I am finishing uni and find I do not use either except in uni so though I would sell them on.

the WYSIWYG is version 24 perform license.

I can't find any second hand sale prices to compare so was just looking for a rough price I could sell them, together or separate, for.

thank you for your help though

subscription has expired but it is a locked down dongle so it will still work in WYG 24

Yes but when did it expire? In order to upgrade it to the current version you have to pay for all the missing time. Just trying to work out how much it'll cost to bring it up to date.

Sadly I would say your dongle is worthless. Due to the poor pricing for members by Cast, it is cheaper for someone to lease a dongle than buy yours especially as wyg has moved on heavily since R24, with new rendering engine. If someone wanted to upgrade yours to current software it would cost them all the years subscriptions that haven't been paid. It's really sad that your investment becomes worthlesss....

Unfortunately your dongle's value will be quite low. The cost to bring it up to date plus have another twelve months membership (bringing it into line with a new purchase) would be too close to the price of a new one for any prospective buyer wanting the latest versions.

It will still have some value, especially as r24 is a lot better than the older cracked copy doing the rounds. just don't get your hopes up for how much.

Your best bet for the dongle might be ebay, put as tempting a reserve price as you dare and cross your fingers....

1329854993[/url]' post='429675']

Unfortunately your dongle's value will be quite low. The cost to bring it up to date plus have another twelve months membership (bringing it into line with a new purchase) would be too close to the price of a new one for any prospective buyer wanting the latest versions.

It will still have some value, especially as r24 is a lot better than the older cracked copy doing the rounds. just don't get your hopes up for how much.

Your best bet for the dongle might be ebay, put as tempting a reserve price as you dare and cross your fingers....

Thank you will do that then

Archived