Caption competition...

Rob

Guest lightnix

1. "At last we've found a use for those bl :( ;) dy things !"

2. "Well, it is a moving light, isn't it ?"

Having suffered great indignities at the hands of those beasts, I must say I found it hilarious. Which gig was it on ?

How many Lights could a light chucker chuck if a light chucker could chuck lights?

New Olympic event discovered.

New Olympc record, although contestants suspected of using performance enhancing drugs.

Whitelight finally upgrade thier Flight cases to the latest see-through kind.

The Whitelight warehouse, and employees processing the latest order.

(Whitelight, u know I love you and am only kidding)

New light ideal for ice rinks.

What do you mean we're not getting our deposit back?

It was like that when we hired it. We have nooooo idea how ice could have got into the unit.

This reminds me of the time you wince when you see people mistreating your kit. I remember unloading a truck and passing out the Bose 802s in cases for the crew to take one each and have a race down the loading ramp. The feeling of 'hey that's fun' was countered with 'my new equipment arrgggh'

"Glad to see the VL7 has finally found it's market niche"

The Whitelight warehouse, and employees processing the latest order.

Chris is winning so far!

I feel I had better reinstate the disclaimer/fact that I have no troubles with Whitelight or thier staff, they are a great company (as we all know). It is a joke comment which isn't intended to offend anyone at Whitelight. I am sure that they treat thier kit with great care and respect and the staff are highly competant at thier jobs.

Archived