Magic Q Icon Palettes

damobarrowafc

I am creating palettes for 2 Mac 250 Entours,

I have created some palettes as shown in the screenshot,

But I am wanting the icon on the palette so when im doing it live I know what gobo it is before I click it

Any help appreciated

DamoBarrowAFC

http://s15.postimage.org/sze502gaz/123.jpg

You can use SHIFT + SET to select an icon to add to a palette you have created, but if you email us - support@chamsys.co.uk - we can send you newer versions of the personalities which will auto palette the gobo wheels with icons already for you.

You can use SHIFT + SET to select an icon to add to a palette you have created, but if you email us - support@chamsys.co.uk - we can send you newer versions of the personalities which will auto palette the gobo wheels with icons already for you.

Cheers 'tvi675' I'll do that right now

And thanks 'Keeper' I tried that and it does work but seems to take ages finding the correct icon

DamoBarrowAFC

Now Solved....Thank you to Chamsys for there quick response!!

I could be way off beam here, but I was kinda hoping that a future Cham Sys release would incorporate some form of, er, Icon Editor as I assume that in software terms it wouldn't be that hard to achieve.

Being a feature of other desks now, unless there is some form of patent on the idea (which as a concept isn't particularly innovative, it's just MS Paint Lite integrated with the legend setting)

It would certainly keep MagicQ up there, in terms of usability for me.

Huh, I downloaded 1.5.4.0 just the other day and tested this fixture when this post was made and it did not include gobo palettes, did I do something wrong or are you providing better personalities seperately?

You're right the MAC 250 Entour personality in the latest head files doesn't contain any gobo pallets.

I think what Matt is saying is that if the OP emails a request then they will update the personality accordingly. You can also make requests for personality files and updates on the Chamsys Bug Tracker.

Archived