Moving Head Maintenence

The Phantom

Hi folks

I have a some moving heads that have served me REALLY well (F.A.L. 360's) that need a little birthday (lenses cleaned, oiling etc) and I would appreciate any recommendations from you good people. I'm looking for anyone in the East Midlands area that's not going to charge a fortune to give them a little TLC!

Cheers

Gruntus, you wouldn't happen to work for them would you? Sorry but the webpage has so many spelling mistakes on it that it looks like a rather amateur affair - they may in fact give great service and know what they're on about but the lack of attention to detail on the webpage would put me right off....

Gruntus, you wouldn't happen to work for them would you?

Ding ding ding. We have a new member trying to self promote their business.

Domain Name: productionsoundandlighting.com

Registrant:

N/A

Grant Witton (nb@nb.com)

nb

nb, nb PE100HJ

ZM

Tel: +44.712345678901

Fax:

Creation Date: 2011-01-20 11:54:37

Expiration Date: 2013-01-20 11:54:37

Domain servers in listed order:

dns1.supremedns.com

dns2.supremedns.com

Administrative Contact:

N/A

Grant Witton (nb@nb.com)

nb

nb, nb PE100HJ

ZM

Tel: +44.712345678901

Moderation: Gruntus, as a new member to the forum we'd ask that you read this topic so that you stay within forum guidelines about promoting your business. In a nutshell, "stealth" advertising is not permitted - and your post counts as stealth because you didn't say it was your company you were suggesting - but if you say "my company can do this, here are my contact details if you want to get in touch" is OK. But providing a link without declaring an interest is a no-go. Anna (mods)

Archived