Moving to Derby tommorow

Hi All,

Finally the time has come and I'm moving to Derby tomorrow to start my 3 years studying Sound, Light and Live Event Technology, and can go back to being a student! Just wondering if anyone else will be joining me?

And also, if any past derby'ers are here, got any advice for moving to the city?

Cheers,

James

I do indeed know that Mr Small :) I'll see you tommorow evening!

Ben, I will indeed be coming to say hi, are you doing noise perchance? With Moorhouse doing lights?

And brilliant! Cheers Simon, I know where to get a decent kebab from then! Sorted for food after the evening out then!

Students...exercise...what are you lot babbling on about? Students are NOT supposed to do the fitness and exercise thing, but sex and drugs and rock'n'roll...hopefully all at the same time if you have any sense of style. Deary me you'll be attending lectures next. All work related issues must be left to the very last minute. Believe me you've got the rest of your natural to be miserable.

Studenting, if done properly, does not allow time for learning stuff. I ask you, what is the world coming to?

Good gracious me, when I was at Evesham it was expected that we would support the local economy, retail liquor trade to be specific, and dallying with the local maidens (well...) down at the club. Then try to get past the Warden's henchmen, a bit later that evening...

All I can say is you're probably a bit young to know these things but I daresay you'll get the hang of it, eventually.

You're obviously out of Touch Ramdram ;-) Students are now 'Customers' who come to consume their expensive education, leaving little time for support the local liquor economy!!

And as for 'Maidens' in Evesham - I don't think I've ever seen one that wasn't at least a Three Pinter.... B-) B-)

Archived