Harmony F Barndoors

WeaveMcQuilt

According to my crib sheet they are the same size, 180mm, as Starlettes, Cantatas and ADB 1ks.

Thanks for your reply.

That is interesting, I was led to believe the Cantatas and Harmonys were not interchangeable...

Is this crib sheet available online, or is it something you own physically?

Maybe I'll just borrow a set of Cantata barndoors and try them out.

Is this crib sheet available online, or is it something you own physically?

I think this may be the crib sheet to which Brian refers. It used to be available as a pdf, but now only seems to be on line.

Harmony Fs can't take any barndoors other than specific Harmony ones, even though the colour frame is a common size - because of the design of the colour slot on a Harmony (it's got a bar across the top at the very front which closes the top of the colour runners up, turning them into a slot across the width of the lantern), the barndoors have to clip onto the front rather than slide into the colour runners.

the barndoors have to clip onto the front rather than slide into the colour runners.

Thought this might be the case.

I might have a look at re-engineering the Harmony to accept the Cadenza barndoor as these are more readily available.

Will wait a while, they're not being used til Christmas.

A owl?

A owl.

Archived