Peal busking - Flash in takeover mode

numberwrong

Can I put money on it?!

To clarify, swop in takeover is not for quick palettes but for filtering palettes. This will filter a palette to only the fixtures contained in a playback (assuming the palette contains information relating to those fixtures in the first place). This is achieved by holding a palette key and then pressing a playback swop key. Attribute mask filtering still applies (using attribute bank keys).

Quick palettes are a user setting. When enabled you can recall everything in a palette (again according to mask) without selecting any fixtures. Fixtures can still be selected as normal.

Filtered palettes work for both palettes by fixture selection and quick palettes.

Ah sorry I was getting my terminology wrong the with quick pallets http://www.blue-room.org.uk/public/style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif

I'm sure you are wright Niclights, from what I have heard about Avo desks being good for busking flash during takeover would make total sense. After I have seen it with my own eyes I will be sending an email to Avolites about this as all their literature (and training simulator) says otherwise. Very confusing.

Cheers

I used a Pearl Tiger last saturday and did run it in Takeover mode, and yes the flash buttons did work without a problem on the playbacks. I also was a little worried before because the manual said that was not possible. Obviously the manual was wrong about that.

Archived