Strand 200 Plus Problem

michael

Hi Everyone,

We have just bought a Strand 200 Plus 24/48 desk and having a bit of a problem.

When we try to load the ML Fixtures onto the desk it comes up with "USB Not Ready"

The fixture library from the Strand website is loaded on to the USB Stick but the LIB file is empty so I am assuming that this is where the ML Fixtures should be?

Can't find anything in the manual.

Michael

We have just bought a Strand 200 Plus 24/48 desk and having a bit of a problem.

When we try to load the ML Fixtures onto the desk it comes up with "USB Not Ready"

The fixture library from the Strand website is loaded on to the USB Stick but the LIB file is empty so I am assuming that this is where the ML Fixtures should be?

First things first. Is the USB working at all? Try uploading from the console to the USB stick to see if it's happy with it. If it's not try using a different USB stick such as a 2G one just in case it's not happy with the formatting of larger sticks.

David.

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Hi all

Sorry to reopen an old thread but we are also experiencing the same issue with our console. Def looks like there is some design flaw here, Just wondering if anyone ever got this to work and if so would they please be able to put the steps up.

We're tried it all, different sticks, different file systems on the stick. All have had teh required file structure on the stick however (STR20048 folder etc)

But with no luck with any of it.

Cheers

James Taylor

Hi there Michael,

did you ever work out what the 'USB not ready' issue was? We have recently bought a 200 plus and have the same issue.

many thanks

Euan.

I hate to ask the obvious question, but has anyone with this problem actually contacted Strand and asked them for assistance? If there is a problem that they know about they should have a solution. If they don't know, then they need to be told in case other users have the same issues.

David

• 1 year later...

If anyone is still having trouble with this, if you download the profiles from the strand website and unzip them into the root directory of your flash drive that should work. The folder was called "STR20048". Inside that folder is FLIB and LEDLIB which is where the fixture profiles are stored. That's what worked for me at least.

Hope it helps.

Archived