Shame!

Bryson

Just got my copy of December L&SI (yes, just, don't even start me on the local post system...anyway...) and I see that John Watt is quitting effective immediately! That can't be right - it's about the only part of the magazine I bother to read, other than scanning the names for people I know (I note this month that our own James C won a bottle of wine...)

Rambling aside, what I'm saying is, is anyone else as disappointed as me to see John's column go?

Yes - it is a shame, although all good things come to an end, and it doesn't say if the column will be replaced by something/someone different. Incidentally, I also won a bottle of wine, although I'm not sure when it will catch up with me this Christmas... oh well ;)

I'm with you on this one, Bryson - John's column was always the first thing I turned to when L&SI plopped onto the doormat every month. I for one have enjoyed reading every one of his 120(!) "Second Take" columns - thanks, John, for bringing a smile to lots of people's faces every month!

Archived