TV Show Behind the Scenes

Although perhaps a bit outside what most people on the forum do, I know there have been some threads in the past about TV behind the scenes stuff, so I thought people might be interested in this. They used a 360 degree camera to record the entire show, as well as the main broadcast. This means you can look at any part of the studio you want while the programme plays; the presenters, or the cameras filming them for example. Although its probably easier to see than to explain. I'd suggest if possible (while its still on iPlayer), trying to have the actual programme going at the same time, and in some respects its a bit of a shame there's not a box in the corner showing this, just to get a better idea of who or what is live when.

I think they did a similar thing for a concert at Wembley or something recently too, a quick Google, and it appears to be Muse, see here.

Slightly off topic,but now product placement is aloud on britsh telly is that the end for sticky back plastic? can they now say sellotape*.
Not on Blue Peter; product placement still isn't allowed on the BBC and also not in news, current affairs or children's shows on any channel, so no on both counts.

Slightly off topic,but now product placement is aloud on britsh telly is that the end for sticky back plastic? can they now say sellotape*.

*other brands of sticky back plastic available

Excuse my pedantry, but when they said "sticky back plastic", they weren't referring to sellotape, they called that "sticky tape".

"Sticky back plastic" referred to sheets of sticky plastic - Fablon and the like.

Archived