Well, well...

randomgirlie

Just about to start work on a production to which the centre piece is a large Venetian Well with steps leading up to it.

Here is the only picture I could find of one.

Does anyone know where I could find some better reference material? I've been surfing the web for a while and cant find anything and even good old books haven't been much help. Any ideas?

Not too worried about building it... only problem I can see is the large lions heads but then again... I can't worry too much until I find a solid design to follow.

Cheers, Becks x

In regards to the C venues Yahoo forum.... I've already stated my disapproval as the photo was taken without my concent and I'm strongly considering legal action (Graham!!)!

Anyway.... Back on topic, ** laughs out loud **.

Thanks for all four replies.. I've finally come up with a design... a fancy box on steps as all the pictures suggested...

Go Venice!

Becks xx

I see there are some interesting photos on the C Venues yahoo forum...not so much a well as a valley... ;)

In regards to the C venues Yahoo forum....  I've already stated my disapproval as the photo was taken without my concent and I'm strongly considering legal action (Graham!!)!

*snip*

Come now. You can't leave us like this. Link please....

I see there are some interesting photos on the C Venues yahoo forum...not so much a well as a valley... ;)

In regards to the C venues Yahoo forum....  I've already stated my disapproval as the photo was taken without my concent and I'm strongly considering legal action (Graham!!)!

*snip*

Come now. You can't leave us like this. Link please....

Here Here

We've heard of this mythical C-venues forum before and our curiosity wasn't satisfied last time...

Archived