Highflyer Productions Ltd

d.breeze

Hello Blue Rooms

I am a long time lurker but very infrequent poster, so apologies if this appears to be a n00b posting for the first time just to gleam information from you all.

However, I am trying to get hold of Highflyer Productions Ltd and can find nothing but out of date phone numbers or snail-mail addresses. They've done a lot of work with Channel 4, mostly outside broadcasts for horse racing and other various small projects so I was hoping someone (or maybe someones) on here may have worked with them in the past and might know some useful information.

The out of date telephone numbers I have found so far are:

01653 658 599

020 8781 2790

020 8781 2747

So if you find/know these numbers then it's no use unfortunately.

If anyone has any other details I would be greatly appreciative.

Thanks in advance Blue Roomers

Indeed, I found the same info and came to the same conclusion.

Channel 4 replied to an enquiry yesterday confirming they were the production company I needed to speak to regarding a specific event and gave me a postal address but had no other details.

So C4 still think they exist...

not sure they still exist.

This website...

http://www.companies...yer-productions

shows that they havent produced any tax acounts since the end of 2009. The company seems to have been re-purchased in 2010, or at least a change of director.

Are you sure there still going and havent gone into recievership?

I'm 99% sure they're still going, I used to do some work for them, but don't have any newer contact details than already posted. According to Companies House they don't need to submit any accounts until this September anyway. Both John Fairly and Andrew Franklin have been involved for many years (as seen in

from 1997). The postal address listed on Companies House is (or was anyway!) accurate, and even if not now, there should be a forwarding set up since they used that address for years. They used to have offices at Teddington Studios, so if you can find a number for their reception you might be able to get some up to date contact details.

Info from Companies House should be recognized as limited - and often treated with caution - as it only records whether a company has complied with the law as regards submission of accounts and information on Directors. The address given in many cases will simply be that of a firm of accountants or solicitors. However letters sent to that address should reach the company. The trading address is quite a different kettle of fish and there is no need to display this at all anywhere if you don't want to.

PM sent

Moderation: That's not very useful to the members who contributed - if we have a contact for them, that may help others, or if they have sunk without trace and the info you have is confidential, maybe a short explanation would be possible? Any chance?

PM sent

Moderation: That's not very useful to the members who contributed - if we have a contact for them, that may help others, or if they have sunk without trace and the info you have is confidential, maybe a short explanation would be possible? Any chance?

In the interest of full disclosure; I have managed to trace them by calling Teddington Studios (who's number is easily found on Google) and simply saying "Hello, could you put me through to Highflyer Productions please?" then there was a click and I was through.

Thanks for sending me that direct number as a PM though and thanks to other posters.

PM sent

I was asked by my contact not to disclose the number publicly, I assume because it is not a reception number.

Archived