YAMAHA TRAINING COURSE

ALEX 1406

Hi, I work at a university doing sound and lighting, we have just got a new PA system with a yamaha M7CL desk and I want to find a training course for this desk or just a good all round live sound mixing course 1 or 2 days long.

Can anyone recommend a good course in the UK that covers F.O.H and monitor engineering.

Thanks

Who supplied the desk? Often the best place to get equipment specific training.

Stage Electrics do a one day introduction course in Exeter but I would definitely approach the dealer first, it is rare that they do not include some basic training in their sales package.

If it's just some tips on the M7 you're after then:

http://www.yamahaproaudio.com/training/seminars/index.html

Currently no more UK dates at the moment but I would keep checking back as the list only currently goes to the middle of January.

Alternatively as some have said I would contact the installer as even if they don't (they should) offer training themselves they should be able to point you in the right direction.

Ian

We run a two day 'Sound for Live Music' course. It doesn't use digital desks (better to understand things at the analogue level first) but does go through all the theory, equipment and technique necessary for live music sound reinforcement. Next course is running in January. PM me if you would like more details.

Steve

Archived