That Ain't Right....

propmonkey

last night we had an orchestra concert so we had the acoustic ceiling down. we were just gonna clean up today. my friend goes to take up the pipe ith them on it. next thing we know one of the panels is holding on by one support and the end of the pipe is bent(we're pretty sure it hit on the gallery). the pipe broke off! its just a 3 ft section. the trim chain was right on the connection and the connection are horrible. in 94 when we had all of our chains and lines replaced they hated the pipe connections(most our orignal from early 50's....). we were able to keep the trim chain on the pipe. lets hope it will hold a few weeks until we can get the money to have a new replaced and someone to do it.

Translated by Bryson:

Last night we had an orchestra concert, so we had the acoustic ceiling down.  We were just going to clean up today. My friend went to take up the pipe with the panels on it. The next thing we knew, one of the panels was holding on by one support, and the end of the pipe was bent. (We are pretty sure it hit on the gallery). The pipe broke off! It is just a 3ft section.

The trim chain was right on the connection and the connections are horrible. In 1994 when we had all of our chains and lines replaced the people who replaced them hated the pipe connections. (Most of the connections are original from the early 1950's....). We were able to keep the trim chain on the pipe. Let us hope it will hold a few weeks until we can get the money to have a replacement fitted, and someone to fit it.

Thanks Bryson,

I put it into the alsta vista babel fish translator, but it came back like this.........

branch night had we an orchestral concert, therefore we had the acoustic cover down we were fair going, above today to clean my friend go taking up the pipe ith them on it the following thing, which we that one of the linings holds on by a support and the end of the pipe bent(we're is pretty safe it on the gallery struck). the pipe broke off! its fair 3 ft section the order chain was on the connection quite and the connection is terrible. in 94, when we had all our chains and to draw, replaced it hated connections(most pipe ours orignal from early 50's....)., which we in the situation layers, the order chain on the pipe hold let hope it some weeks, until we can receive the money, in order new to have replaced and someone holds, in order to do it.

Somethings got a little weird here.

last night we had an orchestra concert so we had the acoustic ceiling down. we were just gonna clean up today. my friend goes to take up the pipe ith them on it. next thing we know one of the panels is holding on by one support and the end of the pipe is bent(we're pretty sure it hit on the gallery). the pipe broke off! its just a 3 ft section. the trim chain was right on the connection and the connection are horrible. in 94 when we had all of our chains and lines replaced they hated the pipe connections(most our orignal from early 50's....). we were able to keep the trim chain on the pipe. lets hope it will hold a few weeks until we can get the money to have a new replaced and someone to do it.

In the UK that is technically reportable to the authorities.

Call Bill Sapsis (Sapsis have places in St Louis and Philadelphia) and ask his advice.

Sapsis Rigging, Inc

3883 Ridge Ave

Philadelphia PA 19132

800-727-7471

215-228-0888

Midwest Office

SRI Midwest

2627 Pennsylvania Ave.

Saint Louis, MO 63118

866-773-1174

Archived