Aspiring LD Opportunity

Nick512

Im looking to give an eager up and coming Lighting Designer the opportunity to get in with a new artist at the start of her career. I need an LD for a show next wednesday the 17th with a couple of production days before. anyone interested message me for more info..

Im looking to give an eager up and coming Lighting Designer the opportunity to get in with a new artist at the start of her career. I need an LD for a show next wednesday the 17th with a couple of production days before. anyone interested message me for more info..

Hey what show is it for?

Hey what show is it for?
Adam, if you have a look at Nick's website and see his previous work, you wouldn't bother asking, and would just apply. Trust me, whatever gig it is, it is sure to be one (and a contact) you would give you're left ###### to get!

Hey what show is it for?

Nick's post clearly says to message him for more information, rather than posting in the topic. Also, I very much doubt it'll be something that would suit someone who's still at school.

and, correct me if im wrong - but an 'up and coming' lighting designer dosent particually have to be young!!

True, I suppose, but I just haven't felt (personally) 'up and coming' for many a long year...

:)

I too think a location should be provided. Or else Nick512 should fill out his profile with a location as per the forum terms and conditions so that someone such as myself, not from the UK, wouldn't waste their time messaging him because they didn't know any better.....

From the stuff that Nick is doing, I'm guessing he's a pretty mobile sort of a guy - wouldn't mind working with him, BUT as I say, I reckon I'm FAR too long in the tooth these days!!

But a location of the job (down to a county) would help, yes, for just David's reasons.

Hey Guys thanks for all the responses and messages, I do now have this show sorted, which is great, I Hope it works out..!

And to answer a couple of questions..

'Up and Coming' lighting designers don't not need to be young, just enthusiastic and you would be surprised how far that goes, and how rare it is..!

This show was london.. I should have specified sorry..!

But as for my location.. Today - Leeds, Yesterday - London, Last Week, New York, Philly, Mexico, Cairo take your pick really.. I have no fixed location as such just a bunch of frequent flyers miles and hotel points..!

Thanks again for the interest in my projects.!

• 1 year later...

Archived