Total Fabricationss Training course Hotels!

mrcog

Just a couple of quick questions about the hotels around the total fabrications centre. Firstly, from what I can gather the F1 is nasty and not worth staying at? Secondly, is it worth the extra 60 odd quid to stay at the Ibis rather than the Paragon? Is the paragon that far away from the main centre to make it not worth staying there? Is there safe and secure parking at either of the hotels as I am driving up?

Cheers, James

Paragon is about a 15 min walk from TS through some great graffiti and about the same from the edge of the bullring. It is in a area I, (being from Oxford county) didn't REALLY like at night.

Have a look at trip advisor for the reviews when I went it was ... well I apparently was in a good room (floor 2-3) but 4-5 was appalling apparently. I don't know if this has changed. I did hear that the Ibis was pretty bad though.

The area around the paragon is indeed a bit exciting. There's paid for secure parking near by, though my car and a Luton survived fine outside when I worked there. Don't know a great deal about the other two, though I would point out that further out of town there's any number of decent guest houses and Birmingham's public transport is better than most (outside of London).

ive stayed in the paragon many times and walked around in the evening. locals are alright if you leave them alone. no problems what so ever (no matter what time I came home!!)

parking is in a separate building opposite the hotel and is secure.

its a nice hotel with a bar and restaurant. the F1 is complete sh**e

:stagecrew:

Archived