Quick Question about speakon couplers

andrewg112

Hello,

Can anyone tell me if this:

http://www.thomann.de/gb/neutrik_nl_4mm.htm

Will allow me to connect 2 bits of cable with speakon plugs on the end to each other. If not, can you reccomend a product that does?

Thanks,

Andrew

Moderation: Topic title changed: "Quick question" doesn't give any clues whatsoever. Please try to help other members know what a topic is actually about. Many thanks. Mods.

Mr Beesley - the graphic does not correlate with the (probably updated) product description :P

If you order, I'm guessing you'd receive an NL4MMX, as they came about long after the NL4MM, however the graphic is of an NL4MM, not an NL4MMX.

They do both do the same job, the NL4MMX is arguably an improvement on the NL4MM as it has a slide locking mechanism on one side.

Mr Beesley - the graphic does not correlate with the (probably updated) product description :P

Perhaps that's why it says "Image is for illustrative purposes only.

Please refer to product description" :P

If you order, I'm guessing you'd receive an NL4MMX,

That's what the description says: "Manufacturer Part No: NL4MMX". No need to guess.

Archived