Zero 88 Fat frog

osal

Hi I have just designed a schools production and programed it into there fat frog. However I went to put a lock onto it but I don't know what the default one is and the school don't either.

so my question is dose anybody know what zero 88 set as there default? or how to reset it to default?

The default will be in the manual. If it's not set to the default, then Zero88 can provide you with a master code - I believe you'll need the serial number of the desk, and will need to do a good job of convincing them you've got a legitimate reason for needing it!

This may be a shot in the dark, but I think I read somthing about it being 0-0-0-0, or in the desk's case, 10-10-10-10 on the sub masters... Worth a try...

ok cheers im back in tomorow so will give it a try

I couldn't see the default in the manual I will have to ring zero 88 up tomorrow

Page 6-15 in the manual explains how to change the lock code and page 7-3 explains how to lock and unlock the desk. The latter page also tells you that the default code is indeed 0000. In case you don't have one, a pdf copy of the manual can be found here:

http://support.zero88.com/main/en/download/94

I couldn't see the default in the manual I will have to ring zero 88 up tomorrow

Page 6-15 in the manual explains how to change the lock code and page 7-3 explains how to lock and unlock the desk. The latter page also tells you that the default code is indeed 0000. In case you don't have one, a pdf copy of the manual can be found here:

http://support.zero88.com/main/en/download/94

so it dose sorry guys and thanks for your help I did look at this page but must have just missed it back to spec-savers for me

I'm half sure last time I updated the software in my desk it reverted it to the default code. I could be completely wrong though!

Don't try this unless you have your show backed up!

the show is backed up but I have never dared update the software durring a show is it worth the risk?

If you are going to do something "drastic" like update desk software, it never hurts to make sure you have 2 backups of your showfile, on 2 seperate disks. That way in the unfortunate event of it all going belly-up, and one of your backup discs not working... you won't have to reprogram.

If you are going to do something "drastic" like update desk software, it never hurts to make sure you have 2 backups of your showfile, on 2 seperate disks. That way in the unfortunate event of it all going belly-up, and one of your backup discs not working... you won't have to reprogram.

yeah I think that would be a very last resort. I just know some of the students managed to reprogram last time buy mistake. so I wanted to lock it down so they couldn't. if all else fails I can just reload it from the back up but sometimes buy the time you have discovered they have done played around its too late.

I'm half sure last time I updated the software in my desk it reverted it to the default code. I could be completely wrong though!

Don't try this unless you have your show backed up!

I'm fairly sure it does revert, and that the default is 0000, which is 10 on the Submaster Flash buttons. In case anyone wants to unlock our Bullfrog the code has been changed from 0000 to a possible even more insecure 1234.

Archived