super titles

didj

howya, has anyone got any idea where I can hire a super titler with the focon software for operation. I have been going a tad mental over the past wee while trying to find hire companies who stock them with no avail. if some one cane help I will be uber thankful <_<

You're unlikely to find a hire company with one in stock. Your best bet is probably to try some of the major opera companies to ask if they have one in their touring arsenal that might be available to hire for a while. WNO, ENO, Scottish Opera, Opera North, etc. I know Pimlico Opera have a basic supertitle screen that they might be up for hiring to you, but I don't think it's Focon-driven - don't know how much this matters ...

thanks to every one who replied to my problem. I have managed to get one from scottish opera as they have moved over to plasma screens.

cheers all :)

Moderation, 16/9/04 14:05 - unnecessary new topic merged with existing Supertitles topic.

Archived