Bargain of the day SVGA cables at CPC

Dicky

• 9 months later...

Hello all,

I'm from Australia and am looking at purchasing four dynamos from CPC as it's cheaper with shipping then buying them from here. Odd I know...

Anyway, I have had no experience with this company, and was wondering if they are reputable?

Thankyou.

Alex

Hello all,

I'm from Australia and am looking at purchasing four dynamos from CPC as it's cheaper with shipping then buying them from here. Odd I know...

Anyway, I have had no experience with this company, and was wondering if they are reputable?

Thankyou.

Alex

im assuming Acme Dynamo 250's. The only thing you will lose is your warrenty (unless you feel like sending it back to the UK). I once had a pair and in one of them the transformer packed up after only 3 months!

Anyway you might want to wait a bit if its not urgent as Factory Sound* is bound to have another sale of them and they useually walk out the door at I think it was $220 or less each and then other stores followed suit so for about a month earlyer this year the price of Acme Dynamo's plummited down to the $200 mark. At the moment they are arround the $300 mark.

*Factory Sound is located in Victoria.

On a side note I cannot remember if All Things Theater distributes for ULA but he might be worth a try, I know he is in WA and hes got all kinds of things relatively cheap (e.g. 3Ph 5P 40A plugs for $45) they are also a member of ALIA (Australia's version of the BR (kind of))

Archived