Bargain of the day SVGA cables at CPC

Dicky

Just doing a bit of shopping on the CPC site and was looking through the bargain bin lists and came across these:

link

seems like they're having a bit of a clear out of their SVGA cables.

£3.85 for a 40m cable doesn't happen very often!

Happy Christmas - Dicky :biggrin:

Just doing a bit of shopping on the CPC site and was looking through the bargain bin lists and came across these:

link

seems like they're having a bit of a clear out of their SVGA cables.

£3.85 for a 40m cable doesn't happen very often!

Happy Christmas - Dicky :biggrin:

that is cheap almost a disposable price

Do note however that they are M-F cables - so you either need to shove another VGA cable on the end or a gender bender... And at 40m if you are trying to extend a laptop or a cheaper PC which has a weak VGA out, you may need to shove in a line driver to get a decent signal at the other end.

I actually prefer to buy long VGA cables in M-F; one less set of pins to get bent; chucking away 2m M-M's feels easier. Chances are if that's your budget you're not going for top quality and you're probably not using skilled people to handle the cables.

I didn't post one of the 'I ordered too!' posts, but sat smugly waiting for them to arrive. The CPC box arrived here at Belfast and I opened the box, eagerly expecting to be able to say how good they are. I opened the box and there are 8 of these.

http://cpc.farnell.com/productimages/farnell/standard/HS01390-40.jpg

Oh well - never mind.

CPC said send them back, but I'm going to keep them I think!

Archived