White Dance floor

confused

maybe you could try searching on the internet for companies that make it such as this one: http://www.kestrel-acoustics.com/danceflooring.htm and if they don't hire it ask if they have sold any to any hire companies

A concurrent post has been automatically merged from this point on.

although I was assuming you were talking about the proffessional dance floor stuff that comes in a roll? as opposed to the sort of disco stuff that comes in squares? if your looking for the disco stuff try here: http://www.corporateeventsuk.co.uk/dance_floor_hire.htm

I don't think you will hire the white vinyl roll flooring due to cleaning for re use issues. It's relatively easy to get portable dancefloor in "squares" as used in banquetting halls. White ones are now popular in the wedding event hire industry, which mayy be quiet in the winter but they usually think 5m x 5m is HUGE.

There is a maker of these portable floors in the 01509 phone area near Ratcliffe on Soar if that's any help, it's awhile since I saw them at a trade show though.

This much of dancefloor in squares will be hugely heavy maybe this consideration will lean you towards buying a roll of Harlequin or similar. Also temp floors made of squares move and may well come apart under heavy use.

I tried to hire 10m x 15m of white dance floor a year or so ago, no one had it then and if they had it would have been expensive. In the end I bought it, but as a black/white reversible by Harlequin. It worked out much more cost effective in the long run especially as the black side is now my good show floor.

Archived