Faulty Avolites Pearl 2000 - Any ideas?

rlower

Hi there.

Having a few problems with our Pearl 2000 (Type A). Just wondering if anyone has any ideas?

A number of faders are causing problems, and I know they need replacing.

All of the preset faders that work are only giving a value of 76, instead of the usual "Full" (value of 100).

Any thoughts on what could be causing this?

Have you had a look at the diagnostics screen to see exactly what values each fader is registering? You'll find it in one of the menus in service mode.

But as Mr Pearce has said it could very likely be a problem with a master rather than all the individual faders.

Whatever it is you could do worse than to contact the very helpful people at avolites.

I know you can bypass the grand master fader, but can you bypass the other masters?

Just thinking on a short-trem solution.

A concurrent post has been automatically merged from this point on.

Have you had a look at the diagnostics screen to see exactly what values each fader is registering? You'll find it in one of the menus in service mode.

But as Mr Pearce has said it could very likely be a problem with a master rather than all the individual faders.

Whatever it is you could do worse than to contact the very helpful people at avolites.

Yeah the diagnostics screen shows the individual faders are working. Its a problem with the preset master fader.

I'm going to phone avolites tomorrow I think.

Archived