Strand Harmony Barndoors

southham

Hi Guys,

Anyone out there know where I can get hold of some harmony F barndoors. I am looking for up to 6 six sets in total. Have tried the usual used lx outlets but nothing. Anyone got any bright ideas or have any lying around not needed.

PM if anyone has any.

Cheers.

I was looking for some a few months back, they are OLD so chances of finding them are very slim.

Will the CCT stuff fit as the harmony's I have that do have barnboors on have clip over thing's? ?

My next option was to take it to our engineering dept, who could make them but it would be VERY time consuming for a few one off's. If you did however find a supplier let me know.

Rare indeed. The design of Harmonies doesn't permit the use of a standard drop-in barndoor - the only option is to use the original design which clips onto the outside of the colour runners. Good luck with finding some - but to be frank, I wouldn't hold out too much hope.

Have you tried RB Lighting?

Archived