Tin Bath

Jemma

For a frying pan that size I'd look in my local Asian interest shoping street (Green street E6/7/13 )

For Artistic props I'd look in Wyvern Bindery on Clerkenwell Road.

Recently my local Lidl ( E6 ) had prestretched artists canvasses on frames for silly cheap for "Craft" however with Lidl the specials may not be in all stores or be there when you look again.

A concurrent post has been automatically merged from this point on.

Added:

NOTHING actually sounds like a tin bath that isn't a tin bath. There are some soft (vinyl??) buckets in Asda and several builders' merchants. From the largest size the bottom 4" would be a bit small but a likely shape, and likely useable.

Also that black thing that builders are supposed to use when mixing cement in the street. 3ft DIA and 6in high.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Sadly ended up with another kind of bath (luckily Degas painted a couple of types!) bought from Kempton Market. Found one similar to original to hire from Stockyard, but for 1/3 of my budget and got quotes to have one made for similar price. Ah, the joys of studio theatre!

Thanks to everyone who offered ideas,

Jemma

Archived