LED Lamps on Jonathan Ross

bjkered

I think you shall find that they were the Martin version on the GLP theme.

They're new out, so I can imagine some hire companies are trying to get them on air to show them off a bit and get them out there.. Also I'm sure I saw a martin badge when the camera panned round earlier..

So they're the Martin Mac 301 Wash :rolleyes:

They're new out, so I can imagine some hire companies are trying to get them on air to show them off a bit and get them out there.. Also I'm sure I saw a martin badge when the camera panned round earlier..

So they're the Martin Mac 301 Wash :rolleyes:

I think you shall find that you're wrong, Nic is right they're GLP Impression XLs finished in chrome and supplied by Richard Martin Lighting, as most of the BBC's automated lighting is.

So they're the Martin Mac 301 Wash
Completely different fixtures.. For future reference, the 301 is modeled off the JB Lighting A7 zoom, not the Impressions.

T

Hi, they are the GLP Impression XL, newly purchased. I believe we're the only rental company to currently stock them in Chrome. We do also stock the standard Impressions in Chrome. Please feel free to contact us if you would like any further info!

Cheers,

Kerry

www.richardmartinlighting.co.uk

Just watching the old J Ross to night. Noticed some Very LARGE LED Lamps on the Floor ( Bigger than Par CANS)

Never seen them before.

Does any one know what they are

Thanks

Archived