Jump to content

beam "cross point"


Recommended Posts

I'm translating the description of a narrow beam moving head fixture and at one point the original text says:

.... thanks to the fixture's special optics, beam concentration can be adjusted, enabling to set the beam's "cross/crossover point" as the required distance.....


what is the correct term in technospeak for this point?

All contributions will be gratefully recieived.


Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.