Hazard Patterned Gaffa Tape

Stuart91

We often use hazard marked tape like this:

What we'd ideally want is gaffa tape with the same pattern, but I can't seem to find it anywhere. Does anyone know of a supplier?

P.S. I know about the channel tape - and it's not great for what we're looking to do. It's very expensive and often overkill f

Tim, we both missed bits of the OPs question! :D

I'm also on the hunt for Black/Yellow Haz gaffa tape.

Sellotape used to do a nice lightweight haz tape that was perfect for laying over the top of gaffa. Not like the heavy pvc stuff that everyone else sells, which appears to be for semi-permanent use.

BT used to buy it by the shed load, but since they (BT) don't need it any more, they've (Sellotape) stopped making it, or so I'm told.

If some enterprising company were to to start doing a haz type gaffa tape, I would be a VERY happy bunny.

CPC sell Gaffa tape in several different bright colours Blue, Red, Green and Yellow they are ideal for cables as they a sticky enought to stick cables bown but will not make your cables sticky once removed we use this stuff all the time in our school

CPC - RED Gaffa Tape

CPC - Blue Gaffa Tape

CPC - Green Gaffa Tape

CPC - Yellow Gaffa Tape

Thanks

Matt

Archived