Swimming pool lighting

Alex222

Well, which is it?!

The script is taken from the film version and the modern day approach. The set is not taken from the film.

BUT if the film has the scene set in a swimming pool (I honestly can't say whether it has or hasn't) then that's PRECISELY what is being done - a direct attempt to copy another's ideas.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have passed on the concerns that have been raised here to the person that is directing the play and also the set builder about the structural implications of the pool.

I am only running the technical side of the production so I asked for lighting ideas in the original post.

I feel that this is going of the subject now as it has ended up talking about copying the film ... and not technical ideas.

A

BUT, Alex, this is the whole point of this forum in many ways - just as you'd get the same responses from a crew room of experienced techs, you're getting valuable feedback and advice on the whole aspect of this pool - NOT just the lighting thereof.

You really do need to stop and think more about the advice given.

That said, as you've told us you've passed on the concerns, that's enough for me for now.

:)

Archived