Where do I draw the line?

ceecrb1

free week in china.

I´m morraly completely agains buying knock-offs.

You can look, but you don't HAVE to buy :unsure: Sounds like a good free week in China, if your translating and advising you can offer the best advice - not to buy any of them - as there probably break after 1 hours use.

I would seriously speak to your management and tell them about how many hours your doing a week and if that fits in with what your pay scheme is. If not, ask for overtime, of not granted, refuse to go? Also explain to them you will need some cash or PD's for meals and transport in China, make the director pay for it, and pocket it!!

This is what I´m starting to think about more now..

wether I CAN walk out or not...

ie can I make it fincancially till I find something else.

I´m starting to put the idea together of taking this months pay and next months... storing it all and walking out so I at least have something in the bank to survive.

How are these extra hours that you are doing fitting in with what you are being PAID to do?

Are you being paid per hour or on a salary basis?

If your being paid per hour, your unlikely to get anywhere bar saying your not getting sleep. However, if its a salary with 'fixed' hours, then you could try asking for more money in light of the extra hours your doing, or say you will do X Hours one week, if you get that time off the next etc.

I guess it comes down to how your being paid, can you give some more info on that?

My opinion? Leave. Now. You sound like you've had enough. You can always leave the country, get some work somewhere else and come back for the girlfriend later. Yes, it may not be the most preferable option, however if you're really that unhappy, it's time you did something about it.

:unsure:

I agree with David. For months, you've been telling us how bad your job is and how much it's getting you down, and it isn't getting any better. It's only a job, it's not worth enduring it if it's going to stress you out so much. Life's too short. Just leave. Maybe then they'll realise just how much they need you, and will come crawling back, at which point you can negotiate a possible return on your own terms (and make 'em good ones!). Or perhaps they'll just find some other mug to do what you've been doing - in which case it'll be perfectly clear that they intended to carry on treating you like crap as they have been in the past, and so you're better off well out of it.

A lesson in life for your next job then . . .

START SAVING!!!!!!

That way, if anything should happen , ie you get sacked or made redundant etc then you have some money in the bank to fall back on.

Had this been the case now, you leaving would not have been a problem as there would of been no money worries inbetween jobs!

Good Luck

Archived