Lighting desks

heinz57

Hi all,

I am writing a report for university on lighting desks.

The lighting desks I am writing about are the Zero 88 Frog 2, Strand 530i, Avolites Pearl 2010, Avolites Pearl Tiger

So, could anybody tell me how many moving lights/inteligent fixtures the frog 2 can hold and what was the frog 2's release date?

Also can someone tell me where I might find a specifacation for the Strand 530i? (Tried Strand website and Strand archive and there's nothing)

Help is very much appreciated!

Thanks,

Heinz

Look in the manual, look on the website, have a search around, contact the manufacturer. The chances of you passing your degree without having the ability to research is next to nil. Sorry if that sounds a tad harsh, but that's how the rest of us pass. And your university might not like '(Some random bloke off a forum, 2008)' in your references :)

Why are you including both Pearl 2010 and Tiger? This is pointless since the only difference is number of faders. Even a comparison between standard Pearls and D4/Expert running Titan is not really worth it. If you want to include another desk I suggest (any version of) Chamsys MagicQ/Hog2/GrandMA.

Whoops!!

You should always be a bit careful what you say on a public forum!!

Like my friend on facebook who stupidly slagged off his boss on a message - and then recieved a message a little later from his boss and asked him to explain excatly what he meant by saying "he's got his nose so far up his managers a$$$ its probably stuck there"!!

Priceless!!

Hmmmm I have in the past stood up for posters on this forum - but this is probably the worse that I have seen for people wanting others to do their homework for them.

Sorry but why?? Am I going to get your degree if we answer these questions.

Sorry for being harsh but this is only the polite version of my thoughts.

I don't recall asking anyone to do my homework or reasearch for me.

Not in so few words, no. But from your first post it was fairly obvious that you were posting here rather than doing the research yourself - the questions you asked are ones that would've been easily answered if you'd spent a short while searching the web for the answers. But I'm sure Kit and Simon will be explaining all this to you in due course :rolleyes:.

Archived