Company lists

Christech

Hi does anyone know of any industry related warehouses, crewing agencies etc that are looking for staff or just a name of them would do (even the not looking so I can get a list of companies for future), I got a few from this site of what I could find but wondered if anyone could name anymore?

I tell ya what if someone could post a list of such companies it may stop some us students and grads in asking all the time...doubt it but worth a try

It doesn't really work like that. This is for two reasons;

1) Companies look for staff all the time, this can be on a freelance basis, full time, working in projects, warehouse, admin etc. Producing a list of companies would be (in my opinion) totally silly, as theres companies who form and re-brand all the time.

2) A list would be totally irresponsible, it would encourage a LOT of junk email and sales phone calls read straight from a list nicely prepared for someone to work down. That and with the amount of students on this website, could you imagine what would happen at the end of year time, when you have hundreds or thousands of students working off the same list - the phone would never stop!

Edit, better make it more constructive:

As far as getting a job goes, it would depend on where your based. Use the Yellow Pages or use companies by reputation and POST them your details. A lot of companies don't answer employment emails, neither do they like interrupting their busy schedule with 'sales calls', so, always post.

Archived