Betapack 1 Fuse Holder Replacements

peternewman

Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone know of a Farnell or CPC order code for the Betapack 1 fuse holder or an equivalent? I found this post on the Zero 88 Forums, which says its a "Fuseholder (p/mnt) 1,1/4 & 20x5 Schurter FEU031-1673", I've had a look on CPC and Farnell and can't seem to spot it or an equivalent, but surely someone in the past has ordered the relevant bits from CPC?

I realise I could just get these from Zero 88, I'm just trying to be lazy and stick it on an existing order.

Thanks,

PN

Do you want the panel part (121-4782) or the fuse carrier (121-4783)? I think the description on the first part is wrong in stating it's 5x20mm as that is determined by the fuse carrier.

I've got some down in the store but will have to check later.

Thanks Brian, not sure how I missed them, as I think I looked through the whole of the relevant bit of the paper catalogue. Didn't realise they came as two parts. The detailed description for the panel bit does appear to mention both sizes. Interestingly neither the Farnell or RS parts seem to have the correct manufacturer parts numbers. Do you know if the RS code has both panel and holder Brian, if so they amazingly appear to be cheaper than Farnell!

• 2 years later...
Apart from six betapacks I have I also have responsibility for seven in a community centre. Over time people have blown fuses and damaged some holders. is there anyone who can confirm the serial number from RS is right. The picture looks right. Also what do people think about swapping holder for the ones that are finger fixing rather than the screwdiver type? 197-9519

Archived