strand 300 trackball

themadhippy

If the ATC pages are corrupt, reloading the software will overwrite the corruption.

Alternativly, if you run 220clean, this function copies atc pages and fixture libs from another source. As long as they have not been corrupted then this will also cure the problem.

If 220clean does not work, reload the software.

You should have used a Vision

Oh for a maclib,pity there's no shape generator though :P

There's been a shape generator for a couple of years! Sounds like you needed an upgrade!!

Hope you work the 300 out :)

I rememeber noticing problems with 300 series with movers. I think you have to hold down the side button on the mouse and that should work. Thats obviously if you have a side button.

I think (although having retired our 300, I can't say for sure) that holding down the side button decreases the pan/tilt resolution, allowing for speedier moves.

Got it working at last,well sort of,you've got to hold down the scroll wheel to get the pan to work,but its a big improvement on having to use the wheel.All it took was deleting anything called atcpage,and reloading the atcpage.lib from the offline editor.

Archived