DIP switching

minimac

Fanfare please!

Announcing DMX 512 Addresser for Pocket PC

Hopefully this will do what everyone wants, if not please ask as I can look at adding new features. Also if you have successfully tested it on other operating system versions please let me know.

DMX 512 Addresser

A small piece of software for Microsoft Pocket PC to convert dip switch settings to addresses and back again.

Tested on Pocket PC 2000.

Installation:

Just unzip this and copy across to your PDA, then create a shortcut to the launcher program in your start menu.

Get this software here: DMX 512 Addresser

PN

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

In a blatant attempt to try and boost my post count (still striving for the big five-o). I was wondering if anyone had downloaded let alone installed my software?

If so:

• What did you think of it?
  • Does it work as you want?
  • Are there any features you want added?
  • Has anyone had any success with it on operating systems other than PPC 2000, eg Win CE?

TTFN

PN

Hows about using a scientific calculator? The windows calculator in Scientific mode allows you to enter a number in Dec(imal) and convert it to Bin(ary) with one click of the mouse. Just remember all of the DIP switches to the left of the result are off, i.e. binary 100 is the same as binary 00000100.

Regards, Paul F :stagecrew:

Archived