One thing I haven't noticed on scanning through so far - fishing line!

Uses over the past few years - folding rag trees up like blinds where the stage ceiling is at 11'6", making a beanstalk grow for Into the Woods, and shooting a clay pipe out of a bust's mouth in The Revenge of Sherlock Holmes!

We have a temporary box for show week - actually a plastic washing-up bowl, one of several used as sinks for How to Succeed in Business ..... When I SM'd a Panto earlier this year for another group, several of my crew helped. Had the odd situation of saying "This plastic mesh basket is the 'washing-up bowl'. If I say something is in the washing-up bowl, you know where it is!" :)

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

St Andrews First Aid Manual says you can give a casualty with suspected heart attack a 300mg aspirin only if conciouss(spelling ouch).

Dont know if anyone has mentioned it but fishing wire is a bloody marvelous thing to have in your kit, invisible strong and ideal for loads of wee jobbies

Bonjourno

im in the process of stage managing my first show right now.

Currently im using a backpack for my kit.

however it continues to grow.

also, there is nowhere for me to leave it in the space. :)

I really need to find a better way of carrying all of this stuff to and fro.

any suggestions?!?!

I know alot of you said that you are using tool boxes....

im not sure how I feel about that (for myself).

I think im stuck with my backpack.

thanks.

Archived